|The Sunshine Award|
I’m honored to have been nominated, not once, but twice, for the Sunshine Award. Sherry Rentschler wrote, “You inspire me and I think you inspire the meaning of the award.” Humbling, for sure. Two days later, RLB Hartmann nominated me, as well. The award is given to blogs that inspire others. I am honored and touched that these who inspire me feel the same about me. Thank you very much for the honor and kindness.
When you receive the award, you are asked to do a few things.
1. Post the Sunshine Award Logo, which you see at the top.
2. Accept the nomination and link back to the nominator.
3. Answer the questions below.
4. Nominate ten other blogs and inform them of the nomination.
Simple enough, right?
1. My favorite color - Purple - so what if it’s not manly. Sue me.
2. My favorite animal - The Platypus because he seems as Messed up as me.
3. My favorite number - 3, for several personal reasons plus it seems to be the number of completeness. I even sneeze three times.
4. My favorite non-alcoholic beverage - Coffee. Lots of coffee.
5. My favorite alcoholic beverage - 12 year old scotch
6. Facebook or Twitter - I’m on both - Facebook - Twitter - Feel free to join me.
7. My passions - Family, friends, and writing.
8. Giving or receiving Gifts - Giving. I love watching their expressions and bringing a smile to their face.
9. Favorite City - I don’t really have a favorite. I love the hustle of some and the quaintness of others. It all depends on my mood.
10. Favorite TV shows - NCIS, Castle, Elementary, The Big Bang Theory, and The Monkees.
My 10 Nominees
2. Taylor Fulks
5. Lydia Aswolf
6. Jenna Brooks
8. Catherine W
9. Molly Greene
Thank you again, Sherry and RLB, for the honor. I’m delighted and humbled that you both thought of me.
* * * * *
Did you enjoy what you read? Leave me a comment and then join me at The Mess that Is Me on Facebook!
For Further Reading ~ The Next Big Thing Blog Tag
Thanks for visiting The Mess!